Wednesday 20 April 2011

Pretty in Pink



Above: David Austin Pink Roses

Above and below, my jewellery: Crochet Catherine Wheel Pendant in Silver with Rose Quartz and Silver Crochet Rings with Freshwater Pearl and Garnet. 


Image found on A Mermaid's Tale blog
Will have to visit her shop when next in Cornwall.
Love this pale green colour, recently got a sample of Farrow and Ball Cooking Apple Green as a possible choice for my new workshop colour... 


Karin Eriksson's ceramics (she also has one of my all time favourite blogs)
Pink Tulips from visiting friends


Yesterday was very pink and rosy, not only did I taste the most delicious rose flavoured lemonade by Fentimans, you have to try it! I could imagine it would also be very nice with gin as a summer cocktail...
 I also purchased two gorgeous David Austin climbing roses for the garden. Dreaming of a beautifully scented pale pink rose arbour leading to workshop... ahh
 Bold bright colours are usually my choice but pastels and pink seem to be cropping up in my work more frequently recently and also in the objects I covet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment