Friday 1 April 2011

Beautiful things for a baby room


A little pull along Elephant by Sebra at Kidsen


Jungle Mobile and Pierre the Bunny both from Blabla Kids


Quentin Blake illustrated fabric 'All join in' from the Zagazoo collection for Osborne and Little

One of my jobs at home at the moment is getting our spare room ready to be transformed in to the nursery. It is currently filled with my boxes of craft supplies: literally bags and bags of bits of saved paper/ cards and fabric that I may need for something! 
Baby due in mid June, so still have a bit of time to get things ready. Above are some truly lovely things that are on my dream baby room wish list.  Of course I will be making lots of things and generally having ago myself, currently got some mini crochet bunting on the go and the plan is to paint the walls a very pale yellow and the ceiling pale blue with clouds. I really really love the Donna Wilson blanket so perhaps I will spend my birthday money on that. Plus it's very apt as Kinross seems to have its own very very rainy weather system.

No comments:

Post a Comment